Microsoft SharePoint: benefits of an instrument able to develop portals for large streams of users.
What is Microsoft SharePoint? Which are the provided benefits?
SharePoint is a web-platform created to support big companies and Public Administrations in creating intranet/extranet web portals for large streams of users, sharing and archiving files, simplifying data management and working more efficiently, empowering the team work and business performances in a simple and secure way.
Which are the benefits in using Microsoft SharePoint?
- Easily manage portals for large streams of users
- Intranet mobile and easy to use
- Efficient and fast file management
- Efficient and easy file archiving and sharing (For example: different users can act at a distance, opening the same document to view and/or modify it)
- Enhancement and simplification of working processes
- Business performances increasing
- Environment scalability
A team of certified SharePoint developers at your disposal
Thanks to a multi-year career, Co.M.Media and its team of SharePoint developers put their ability and professionalism at your disposal, to support you in choosing the solutions that fits your needs at best. Co.M.Media provides consultancy and SharePoint development to realise web, internet, intranet or extranet portals and apps, guaranteeing customised solutions available for business both of big companies and public administrations. Co.M.Media assures you a a complete support with the installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of SharePoint, the realization of infrastructural architecture, intranet, applications and webpart and the development of many other tailored services (templates, work flows, processes automatization, integration with external systems).
SharePoint is developed using Microsoft technology based on the .Net frame, with C# programming language. The database is SQL Server.
Microsoft SharePoint versions
Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2001 is the first versione and it has been put on market in 2001, followed by:
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2003
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
READ ALSO: SharePoint 2019: incoming news at Microsoft
Some of our works using Microsoft SharePoint
SIM (sim.lavoro.gov.it)In cooperation with Ministero del Lavoro e delle Politiche Sociali, Co.M.Media has realized Sistema Informativo Minori (SIM), an essential website to perform institutional tasks, like monitoring and taking a census of unaccompanied minors on the national territory