AdminDroid is a leading Office 365 solution provider whose objective is to build IT products that are highly user-friendly and discerning solutions.
AdminDroid offers 1500+ reports and 15+ dashboards to bring your entire Microsoft 365 infrastructure under your radar: you can manage and secure your organization with few clicsks The tool provides advanced reporting features, alerting capabilities, customization options, and report automation abilities, that help the Microsoft 365 administrators monitor everything in the organization and make sure that no event gets unnoticed.
Reporting - Stay up to date and make decisions faster
AdminDroid provides reports on all major Microsoft 365 services such as SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, Power BI (Audit), and more. Every report will contain in-depth and detailed information on the data navailable in your Microsoft 365 tenant.
Auditing - Track Activities, know who did what operation and when
With AdminDroid’s audit reports Microsoft 365 admins will be able keep an eye on all the users and groups in the organization by tracking day-to-day activities such as file sharing/access events, email traffic, non-owner accesses, secure score, password changes, login attempts, and so on.
Alerting - Detect anomalies in a smarter way
You can visualize the alerts, statuses, and trends quickly in the alert's dashboard, and take immediate action on the triggered alerts. Also, you can mark them as open, closed, and investigating as per your needs.
Analytics - Easy user behavior analysis
Admins can easily audit and evaluate the usage & adoption of the various Microsoft 365 services using the ‘Usage and Adoption’ dashboard. You can find the active users across each department, job title, city, state, and so on. This will help you to track the active users based on the operation performed, file shared/accessed, workload, and more.
Also, this assists administrators in identifying inactive resources and removing unused licenses, hence lowering the cost that is spent on licen
AdminDroid offers up to date analytical reports on detailed internal vs external email statistics, Azure sign-ins, CA Policy based analytics, and so on. These reports will provide with insightful information that are not readily available in Microsoft 365.
Controllo della conformità - Manage sensitive organization data in a better way
To simplify your organization's compliance requirements, reports are analyzed and categorized with respect to various compliance requirements:
This will help the Microsoft 365 administrators in maintaining an internal control over the organization’s data securely by monitoring suspicious activities, alerts, threats, unauthorized accesses, configuration and privilege changes, etc.
Insights- Keep an eye on your Office 365 statistics
AdminDroid provides insightful dashboards by allowing admins to get clear visibility with a bird’s eye perspective of various Microsoft 365 services’ statistical data.
Also, every report will contain the respective visually appealing graphical representation in the forms of Pie, Donut, and Bar charts. Using this AI-powered graphical view of data, admins can gain insights into any report and better understand the data. Clicking on the available data will quickly drill down into the details.
Major feature highlights:
- Advanced Reporting Capabilities - Personalize your reports by using the column customization, sorting, and advanced filtering options to limit your report results; Export the report data in your preferred formats such as PDF, HTML, XLS/XLSX, CSV, and RAW format.
- Views in Reports - Create reports with customized filters and save them for further use.
- Intelligent Scheduling - Send automated reports to the desired email addresses at regular intervals to keep track of the organization's and users' daily/weekly/monthly progress. Also, it is possible to schedule the reports with applied filters, preferred report columns, and more customizations, according to your reporting needs.
- Multi-tenant support - Connect multiple Microsoft 365 tenants and generate reports on all the tenants in a single AdminDroid portal itself. This functionality also allows you to delegate separate admins for each tenant as per your wish.
- Delegated Access - Limit the reports' and dashboards' access to your AdminDroid admins. Also, it is possible to limit the Microsoft 365 data available in those reports and dashboards; Grant this delegated access to any user irrespective of the assigned Microsoft 365 Roles.
- Data Retention - Override the default 90 days limit of native audit log retention and preserve the audit data indefinitely.